Tuesday, October 04, 2005

;-( Tagged Again!

I have been tagged again by San Nakji! This time, five songs that I am loving right now. I dont get the time to listen to music much but here goes....

1.Jo Pyar Tune Mujhko Diyatha- by Mukesh. Its a very sad song and always manages to depress me. I love it nevertheless.

2.Here With Me- by Dido. It was in the soundtrack of my favourite series Roswell and I have always liked it a lot.

3. I Shall Believe- by Sheryl Crow. It has a haunting kind of sound that I love.

4. Forever and For Always- by Shania Twain. Soooo romantic.

5.Bhale Bhale Chandada Chenduli- from the Kannada movie Amritavarshini. The music of this song is amazing.

Whee! That was easy. Actually there are many more songs that I know i love, just cant remember right now. I would tag Karthik, Arun, Adam and anyone else who want to be tagged because i still dont know who reads my blog!

PS: www.udbhava.com is a good website to listen to Kannada songs though I think you will have to register.

3 comments:

Ajit Chouhan said...

Nice songs .........hey i do read your blog,so you can also tag my blogs....Dont worry just pour your emotions and the world will watch.
Just keep blogging Deepa...

Deepa Bhasthi said...

ok ajit u r tagged! which of ur blogs do u update the most?

San Nakji said...

must check out the website...