That thing called Life teaches you a few lessons, whether you want to learn them or not. Here is what I learnt recently:
* Nothing much in life is permanent, not relationships, not sentiments. Let alone other assorted mundanities like jobs and some friendships. Probably only the knowledge that you love and you are loved in return is the only thing that's long lasting. But then, even that comes with a little star, 'conditions apply'.
* Some things in life are worth their wait in gold.
* People, even those you have seen all your life, never cease to surprise you.
* Everyone has the right to be happy, even if the rest of the world does not think so.
* Sometimes, you have to do things for yourself, for sanity, for peace. Even that little indulgence may be called 'selfishness'. So be it.
* Girls also make quite good friends. I surprised myself with this too. For most of my life, I did not think this to be true.
* Watching your best friend get married and begin a new life is so beautiful. She was such a lovely bride.
* Life, though strange and stressful and all that, is still kinda good.
* And you still cannot trust or have faith in a lot of people in life.