Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Of Little Girls and Anecdotes

Something weird has been happening....I have started to enjoy cooking and several things girlie! Like I was telling my cousin Sara, I hope whatever it is goes away soon!

That apart, even as I am typing this, I realise how much I was missing writing here. I have managed to ignore my blog quite a lot, but just as always, the addiction to write seems to be gripping again. Good!

That apart, too many things have been happening and I have been telling myself that I don't have the time to write about them. For one, I have been spending beautiful moments with family, the extended kinds, with the most adorable nieces (we seem to have an abundance of beautiful girls in our family! Wink wink!), cousins who have become sisters (you all know who you are!) and friends who have become family. There have been many episodes of bonding and friendship and goodness in life, all of which I so needed, still need.

I must say, thank you all for all that you continue to be, each of you precious people in my life. Hmmm I almost feel like picturing sunflowers and sunshine and pretty dresses and smiles and perfume and good food and music and conversations... (whatever is happening!?)

That apart again, I know that I am not going to write about my pan-India trip in detail, it will spoil the joy of discovery and moments of experience that made up that one month. Instead, read anecdotes from that trip, little incidents and stories, bit by bit.

As for now, the days ahead await me living them, day by day, bit by bit.

No comments: