Sunday, October 16, 2005

On The Personal Front

I sort of had decided against writing personal stuff in my blog but ah well...!
This is to say that I got my ears pierced again. I now have two ear studs in each ear. No big deal but considering what happened the first time I got my ear pierced, this was a big deal. I was very young and my mother had taken me to a hospital to get the piercing done. She tells me that i screamed so loud that people from the cinema theatre nearby came running to see what was happening!! She was sooo embarrassed.
This time was totally fine. I went with my friend Raji and it didnt hurt a bit. Looking at mine and her ears (she has three in each ear!), ma was very impressed and got a pair too!
Today she was hurting quite a bit and was cursing my lack of sensitivity and my inability to feel physical pain! He hee hee!!

3 comments:

San Nakji said...

It's your blog, you can write anything you want! Holes in ears sound painful to me, no matter what, yikes!

Deepa Bhasthi said...

believe me its not that bad. a friend of mine has five in each ear and wants to get a couple more ! thats a little too much though.

San Nakji said...

Crazy! Crazy! You are tagged by the way...