Life and my mind....at something past 11 o'clock this Sunday night, random, bullet-ed, in no particular order:
* Life is not too bad, after all, though it is sometimes awfully over-rated.
* Brida, Paulo Coelho's latest, pop-spiritualism apart, has helped me think, an act I seemed to have forgotten.
* My mind is clear, after several days.
* "Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life", a Casablanca line. So reminded me of the things I would have regretted, of some things I shall always cherish.
* Mungaru Male is a really good film.
* At this moment, I would have loved to think of something really profound to write here. But its Sunday, I have told myself not to think of anything except of the people I love. It is not a time for words....
* The lyrics of a song from a film resound in my head. A rainy night, the song, coffee....
* Nee bandu nintaaga, nintu nee nakkaga, sothe naanaga...No other song could be more perfect.
* Several pictures that are close to my heart, my most dearest memories in frames. The most precious ones, notes to myself in my mind.
* Faith in God is the most fluctuating factor right now. I wonder why? Remnants of a pseudo-communist thought process perhaps?